ads2

ads3

Recipe: Delicious Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞

Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 ~ Happy Cooking - currently is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 is could our make it insight.

Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 we able to create Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 to take advantage of 5 ingredient 11 step. the following step by step for make it.

The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞

  1. capable need to provide too 1 frankfurter.
  2. capable need to provide 1 brioche roll.
  3. You need to prepare 1 portion sauerkraut (see recipe in my profile).
  4. capable need to provide 1 portion pickled red onions (see recipe in my profile).
  5. capable need to provide as needed dijon or English mustard.

The Instructions how to cook Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞

  1. Slice the roll lengthways along the top.
  2. Pop the frankfurter in to simmering water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse your sauerkraut.
  3. Keeping the sauerkraut and the red onions separate, wrap in a packet made from foil.
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. Brush the frankfurter with mustard and finish cooking in the skillet on a medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes, with the foil packet, turning occasionally.
  8. Put the 'kraut on the bun first, then the dog, add the onions, and drizzle with your sauce of choice.
  9. .
  10. .
  11. Serve and devour....

That's the discussion or tutorial about Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Tex's V.I.P. Hot Dog 🐷🍞 This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com ... Happy Cooking :)

LihatTutupKomentar

ads1

close